Transnile for Trade and Agriculture was established in 1985 as a local trade entity dealing with the distribution of a wide range of agro-inputs including pesticides, seeds, fertilizers and equipments. In 1990 the necessary additional registration was made to start the international Import and export trade.
Transnile now represents the following companies in Sudan
- Commodity Inspection Services (C.I.S) Holland- Quality Control .
- Marubeni Corporation-Japan. Chemicals .
- Excel Crop Care-India. Chemicals.
- Yamama Industries-Jordan . Chemicals.
- H & B (Top Harvest) - Holland. Seeds.
We are members of and/ or registered with
- Union of Chamber of commerce.
- Ministry of Foreign Trade.
- The Sudan Standards and Metrology Organization (SSMO).
- The Sudan Agrochemicals Association (SAGA).
- The National Pesticides Council (NPC) .
- The Federal Ministry of Agriculture-Seeds Department.
- The Attorney Chamber – Commercial Agencies Department.